Conditions générales de vente
- If you place an order on our website, you need to be at least 18 years old, have a credit or debit card (and be authorized to use it) that you can use through any payment platform available on our website.
- When you place an order, you should receive an email confirming your order but we only accept your order once the payment has been approved and we have debited your credit or debit card.
- For your information, COHLE GALLERY could not be liable in case of late delivery as we strictly depend from the postal services and/or any third party carrier (DHL, UPS…) but we will keep you updated as much as we can and should be able to track your parcel.
- If you want to cancel your order please see our Refund Policy.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price so if there is an issue with an order we will get in touch with you. Plus, if we discover an error about what your ordered we will tell you and give you the option of confirming or not your order at the right price or cancelling it. If we cannot get in touch with you the order will be automatically cancelled and if you have already paid we will refund you in full.
- Prices include French VAT. Delivery costs will also be added to the final price of your order. For your information any additional taxes whatsoever, customs and duties shall be paid by you.
- For your information, change expenses could apply to your order so do not hesitate to contact your bank to get more information about it.
- Returns and Refunds: See our Policy.
- According to the French Consumer Code you have the right to withdraw your online purchase within 14 days without having to give any reason but we strongly recommend that you get proof of postage when you will send back your purchase. Please return your purchase in perfect condition, undamaged and complet at your own cost and risk. For your information every returned purchase will be inspected by our services. If those conditions are not respected following the inspection by our services we will send you back your order at your own cost and risk.
10.You must not misuse with our website (hack, introduce viruses, trojans…). You are not allowed to use automated systems and software to extract data from our website. You agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless COHLE GALLEY from any and all third parties claims, liability, damages and/or cost arising from your use of the website or your breach of our Terms.
11.If one if the conditions of sale is declared null or void, it will cease to apply without invalidating the remaining provisions unless the concerned provision is deemed essential and decisive.
12.In case of complaints or if you need to speak with us, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
13.Cohle Gallery adheres to the mediation system set up by the CMAP (CENTRE DE MEDIATION ET D’ARBITRAGE DE PARIS): https://www.cmap.fr